Friday, July 3, 2015

Heading Out

Well the day has finally come. I'm currently sitting at the airport in Charlotte waiting to board to begin this adventure! Soon I will head to JFK which will actually be the second time I've been to NYC without actually leaving the airport; maybe one day I'll actually wander out and see what all the city has to offer, but that's a trip for another day. I'm excited to get to South Africa and now the only thing standing in my way is three flights totaling to about 18 hours on a plane. My longest flight is just over 15 hours. I've never been on a flight that long before, but I've got plenty of entertainment, so I should be alright. The only downside about travelling to the other side of the globe is that it's going to be well over 24 hours before I see a bed. I've got a long day ahead of me, but it's going to be well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment